Jack joined Wilcox Financial / Wilcox Sport Management in October of 2020 after graduating from The Ohio State University with a Specialized Master’s degree in Finance. Jack has demonstrated financial aptitude and savvy investment strategies, which quickly progressed him into the role of financial advisor as of March 2022.
Since joining Wilcox Financial, the former OSU letterman golfer serves clients in more than 20 states working closely with families, businesses, and sports management to grow and protect wealth throughout life’s journey. Using a data-driven approach, he works with his clients to develop a sound financial game plan specific to their goals and objectives by providing customized investment, risk management, tax and estate planning advice.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Academic All-Big Ten 2017-2020
- 5-time recipient of the Student-Athlete Scholar Award 2016-2020
- Nominated to Lead Like a Buckeye: an honorable group of OSU Captains that engage in leadership talks led by Coach Urban Meyer.
CURRENT & PREVIOUS LEADERSHIP, SERVICE, PHILANTROPY
- Toledo EPIC Club - member
- Toledo Junior Golf Association – Board Member
- OSU – Varsity O Alumni Society member
- St. John’s Jesuit – Investment Club speaker
- 2nd and 7 Foundation volunteer
- Student Athlete Leadership Book Club member
- Athletes in Action member
- Lead Like a Buckeye member
Jack, a Toledo, Ohio native chose to move back to Northwest Ohio upon his graduation and five seasons as a golfer of The Ohio State University. He enjoys living in the Sylvania, as well as traveling, golfing, and watching Buckeyes football on Saturday. He is currently in pursuit of obtaining his Certified Financial Planner certification.